Ready to invest in commercial or residential real estate in Daytona Beach and Volusia County, Florida?
Oceans Managing Group is the best choice for purchasing real estate in Volusia County, Florida, including exciting Daytona Beach. Investment properties are our specialty as we are fully experienced and qualified in the field of property rental management since 2003.
Our beautiful Atlantic coastal region of the Sunshine State has an array of residential real estate properties for all buyers: oceanfront condos, cozy beach cottages, family friendly neighborhoods, exclusive gated communities, historic houses, and more. Let us show you everything our unique region has to offer the discerning Florida real estate investor.
Read More →
Commercial real estate is an important investment on your part, and a complex transaction that needs to be handled well when making your property available for sale, purchasing a commercial building, or publicizing the units for rent.
Oceans Managing Group will expertly answer all of your questions when it comes to insurance, taxes, permitting, regulations, zoning, etc. as they pertain to city, county, and state laws of the area. We will list your commercial property for sale or provide unsurpassed service for investors seeking commercial real estate opportunities.
Why Choose Oceans Managing Group
for Residential Real Estate?
We can help you throughout the residential real estate investment buying process, from selecting and purchasing the home to coordinating any renovations or repairs, and ultimately finding your tenants. Working with the Realtors at Oceans Managing Group is a seamless and ultimately profitable endeavor. We think you will appreciate our unparalleled service if you have made the decision to list your home, investment property, or commercial real estate for sale.
We Are the Best in
Residential Real Estate
Our licensed real estate professionals have been successful for many years, so you can trust us with your residential real estate needs. Here are just a few reasons we attribute to the success of our clients’ residential real estate transactions:
- We stay on top of the developing trends and we understand the rental investment market better than other agents.
- Our agents are your advocates for the most important decisions of your life and we take our role seriously.
- Our team works together cohesively, from the office staff to the realtor to the property manager, so you get positive results.
- Our technology is unsurpassed in regards to listing and searching properties and we advertise in only the most respected and widely read publications.
- We live with our families in the communities where our customers are seeking to buy, sell, or invest in real estate.
- Oceans Managing Group is an established, recognized name in the Daytona Beach area.
- We provide training and continuing education for our agents to further their success, and yours.
- Our professionally designed web site will get the best exposure for your home for sale or available rental property, on all devices used to access the internet.
- We offer the same service to all families, and are very proud to assist military families with an understanding of their unique needs.
- Oceans Managing Group has an active presence on the most used social networking sites including Facebook, Google+, and Twitter.
Knowledge of the Local Market is Key
Plain and simple, Oceans Managing Group knows the market. We know what neighborhoods are in the highest demand, we know the school districts, we know how the rental market is trending. If we have been your property manager already, we know your needs as buyer or seller of properties better than a random real estate agent.
Explore your options, utilize our knowledge base, and let our Realtors protect your best interests in residential real estate contracts. Find out more about the real estate for cities in Volusia County, Florida by filling out the form below.
I use Oceans for my rental property in S Daytona. I have had only positive experiences. Lisa D has been just incredible with finding desirable tenants and helping me with management of my condo.
The ladies in the office are genuinely nice and helpful. Very quick responses if there are ever issues.
Oceans Commercial Real Estate
How is Commercial Real Estate Different?
Commercial real estate is defined simply as a property that is used solely for business purposes. A few examples of commercial real estate properties include an office park, restaurant, gas station, retail store, convenience store, auto repair shop, medical center, hotel, multifamily housing building, warehouse, or art gallery. Unlike residential real estate properties with a set price to rent per month, lease agreements for commercial real estate are quoted in dollars per square foot.
An investor in commercial real estate owns the building and collects rent from each business that operates there, equating to a return on investment that can be highly profitable. Oceans Managing Group will provide its commercial real estate sales clients with the highest level of professional service, ensuring a negotiation and final deal that clearly benefits the all parties involved.
Keep in mind when we begin your search process, commercial real estate is categorized into different classes for the properties and this will be based on aesthetics, age, quality of infrastructure, and location of the building. Class A buildings are the newest and best condition. Class B retains good quality but is older and ripe for restoration. Class C commercial real estate denotes a building is many years old, located in an area that is not currently high demand, and most likely needs maintenance and remodeling.
Why Choose Oceans Managing Group for Commercial Real Estate?
Here are just a few reasons why you will be glad you partnered with Oceans Managing Group for your commercial real estate transactions:
- We are experts in asset management, auctions, build-to-suit, industrial, land, leasing, retail, and property management.
- Real estate agents at Oceans Managing Group are always aware of what is currently happening in the commercial real estate field.
- We offer advisory services, property valuation, investment analysis, feasibility studies, opinions of value, and site selection.
- Our team will provide time tested knowledge to back you when making major decisions concerning commercial property.
- Our professionals receive training and continuing education so they are always informed as to the latest market developments.
- We have a stellar reputation backed by many years of trust, experience, and knowledge in commercial real estate.
- Oceans Managing Group hires and retains only the best real estate agents and ensures that they have access to the latest technology for listing and searching properties.
Areas We Serve
If you’d like to learn more about our properties and what it’s like to work with Oceans Luxury Realty, get in touch. We’d be happy to talk more about our rental properties, our application requirements, and our leasing process.